"Worst hospital visit ever!"

I went here for a procedure as the waiting list was shorter than the one at Chorley Hospital, I truly wish I had waited. The day before my op was bad enough as the nurse announced to all in the waiting room that the doctor was going to write me a prescription for antibiotics, I had in fact had a course of them and was there to check the infection had cleared, surely they shouldn't inform the packed waiting room of this? On the day of my surgery the anaesthetist twice told me it wasn't too late to change my mind! This is as I was laid on the gurney while they tried to find a vein. After the op I was returned to my bed at around 10.30 and at 18.30 I had to ask the nurse to remove the canvas stretcher from under me as it was uncomfortable. I had to send my daughter a text message to bring me some food as I was ravenous as they hadn't offered me anything to eat. The nurse eventually brought me a sandwich at 18.45. Absolutely shocking level of care and would not recommend this hospital.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

I am very sorry to learn about your experience. At Euxton Hall I take such feedback seriously and would like the opportunity to discuss this with you in more detail or at least offer you a more detailed written explanation following further investigation. I would be very grateful if you could find the time to email my PA Hayley Mason on hayley.mason@ramsayhealth.co.uk and then I can investigate matters further.

Many thanks