"Oncology Out Patients & Respiritory Medicine"

About: Guy's Hospital

I was recently referred by my GP for urgent investigation of a chronic cough following a bout of pneumonia which led to a partially collapsed lung. I just want to say a huge thank you to all the staff in the Radiology and Oncology Out Patients departments for the sterling work they do and for the outstanding care and kindness I received during a very difficult and upsetting time.

I especially want to thank the Respiritory Specialist in Oncolgy and the Radiographer in the CT scan department who looked after me. I am pleased to say my health scare turned out to be just a scare and I was discharged with the all clear.

Guys Hospital is the best hospital is just amazing and wonderful and a shining example of the NHS at its very best. God bless all who work at Guys you truly show dedication and love in your calling.

Response from Guy's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that you were treated with kindness and staff provided such a high level of care during what was clearly a difficult time for you. We are pleased to hear that you received the "all clear" and will pass your comments on to the Oncology and Radiology Teams.