"Having a baby? Go elsewhere!"

About: New Cross Hospital

After being admitted to induction ward i was in labour myself, they faffed around for hours undecided whether to transfer me to the MLU or delivery, I ended up on delivery hours later than i should of been & in alot of pain. They should of given me antibiotics & they delayed with them which then meant when i did have my baby the next day i ended up having to stay in for 3 days! as my baby needed antibiotics via a iv as a precaution, another mess up by them, some of the staff where nice & others were just plain horrible. they completely ruined my last baby's arrival. I would never recommend any of my friends & family give birth in this 'hospital'

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments relating to your recent patient experience in our Maternity Department.

May I take this opportunity to congratulate you on the birth of your baby and I am sorry for any distress that this matter has caused.

To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362.

Kindest regards