"Procedure in Endoscopy unit"

About: Good Hope Hospital / General medicine

Excellent care from Dr Browse and his team

I was promptly seen by the admitting nurse and had a full explanation given of the process and I was given full explanation of the procedure and was kept informed throughout.

Nurse MIchelle was friendly and kept me at ease with her cheery chat. Both nurses Sophie and Michelle were very professional.

The staff in the recovery area were again very friendly and efficient and the tea and toast provided was very welcome. Great teamwork with care and compassion.

Dear Baileyslatte

I am pleased to read that you found the care you received to be excellent from the Endoscopy Team and I will be delighted to forward your feedback to Sister Lolita Fallon, Endoscopy Unit Manager, Beverley Baker, Matron for Endoscopy and Mr Browse the Consultant who will be thrilled to share your comments with all of the team.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback, this is very important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Baileyslatte thank you very much for your kind comments following your procedure at Good Hope Hospital.

Marie Helebert