"My grandad was admitted for surgery"

About: Good Hope Hospital / General surgery

I would just like to say that overall his stay at good hope hospital was fantastic, a previous stay in hospital frightened him but he was soon made to feel at ease by the staff on ward 15. On several occasions he was looked after by two younger nurses, I'm not very good with names but I'm sure they were Amy and Kirsty. They were very professional and made him feel more comfortable during his stay. I would like to say Thankyou to all the staff on ward 15 once again.

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Response from Ann- Marie Mason, Senior Sister Good Hope Hospital , ward 15, Heart of England Foundation Trust last month Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your Grandad's stay on patient opinion about his stay on Ward 15. The ward prides itself on giving a positive patient experience. I will feedback your lovely comments to the team. Many Thanks.