"Admission to A&E via ambulance"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I was taken to A&E by ambulance from work last week following violent room spinning, inability to remain upright at all and vomiting.

The care at A&E was second to none. Every member of staff was patient, caring, thorough and very very pleasant.

The doctor who spoke to me was exceptional and so thorough, understanding and helpful. They ensured that all that could be done was done at the time to be sure I was safe to go home. They advised me very soundly on what to do. They called the next day to check how I was and reiterate advice and put further tests into action. The nurse who took me out to the car was also very good with advice for the future, with similar advice - just to say I have followed up your suggestions.

A&E at Heartlands is very busy. Everyone was calm and so thorough. I cannot thank you all enough. You do an amazing job.

Dear Ann Whitehouse

Thank you so much for your kind comments about your experience at Accident and Emergency at Heartlands Hospital.

I am delighted to read that your felt your care was second to none and that the staff were friendly, patient and thorough.

Our Emergency team work extremely hard in often difficult circumstances and will be thrilled to learn of your experience. I will forward your comments to Hilary Clemson our Matron and to Dr Ola Erinfolami who will ensure that your feedback is communicated to all of their team.

Once again thank you for providing your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

I do hope that you are feeling better!

Marie Helebert

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Dear Ann Whitehouse

I do hope that you are feeling better!

Marie Helebert