"Horrendous experience"

About: Bradford Royal Infirmary

My sister is a diabetic and suddenly had a turn for the worse, unconscious, sweating , pale and choking on her vmit. Brother had to give her help her to breathe. Medics took 15 minutes to get to us and after she had been sick she settled slightly. Considering family history and this had happened before they advised to go and get checked out. Got there for 10.20, no wheelchair she walked no cubicle available so made her sit in A&E. By 1am I asked what was happening got told no major incident cubicle was available three people before her so at 1.45am we left without being see . My sister was exhausted. If it's classed as a major incident shouldn't she be seen sooner by someone. Not happy at all and to think I pay my taxes for such poor inadequate NHS service!

Response from Bradford Royal Infirmary

I am so sorry about this poor experience, it was obviously very frustrating for you and your sister, please accept my apologies. If you want to discuss this further then please contact the PALS department on 01274 364021, someone will be happy to talk to you. You can also email pals@bthft.nhs.uk. Thank you.