"Locala Sexual Health"

About: Bradford Contraception & Sexual Health Service (BcaSH) / Hillside Bridge Health Centre

(as a carer),

I have phoned twice now to obtain an appointment for two young people for a sexual health screening. The first time, last week, I was on hold for 23 minutes without getting through. The second time I phoned I spoke to a staff member who wasn't very friendly and sounded like I was putting her out somewhat.

This is not a very good service for young people to have to deal with, especially considering they may find it hard to make the call in the first place.

Improvement needed!

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Mr Cookie

I totally agree you have not received a very good service, 23 minutes on the phone and then feeling as if you were putting someone out, is not good customer service.

I would personally like to look into this for you, please can I ask you either email me

louise.thornton@locala.org.uk or you contact our customer liaison office on 0303 003 4529 followed by 'Option 1'