"thank you nurse in urgent care"

About: Burnley General Hospital

Thank you to staff at urgent care especially the nurse that looked after me after i fell out of my wheelchair at home realising that me & my partner were on our way to a wedding when i fell they bent over backwards to get me through as quickly as possible so we could join the other guests at my nephews wedding without missing the biggest part 0f the day ( so thank you, you are a credit to your profession )

Response from Burnley General Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback regarding your recent visit to the Urgent Care Centre at Burnley General Hospital and thank you for taking the time to do so.

It is a pleasure to receive such lovely feedback and I will make sure your comments are passed onto the team who will be delighted to hear that your experience was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

If you would like to speak with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand what made this such a positive experience we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals.

You can either contact me (Melissa Almond) on 01254 734087 or email me on melissa.almond@elht.nhs.uk

If you would like to share your experience in confidence with an independent organisation please contact Healthwatch BwD on 01254 504985 or info@healthwatchblackburnwithdarwen.co.uk

Many thanks again for commenting and best wishes.

Melissa Almond, Patient Experience Facilitator