About: Christchurch Hospital

Surprise......a pleasant one this time. Having posted another miserable tale of cancelled appointments I read the reply and decided to contact them. Having told them my tale of woe they was very understanding of the fact that I was at the end of my teather.

I reallly wasn't trying to be difficult - I just need to be able to have control of my psoriasis.I received a phone call from the consultant within a very short space of time. My immediate issues have been resolved and now have fingers crossed that everything will go,to plan. My grateful thanks to them and the Consultant for their help in getting these matters settled.

Response from Christchurch Hospital

Dear ‘Anonymous’

Following the difficulties you have experienced I thank you for once again taking the time to share the positive outcome after your telephone conversation with us and the Consultant who called you back. I am pleased we were able to help you with this.

I do hope that everything will now run smoothly and your treatment plan is back on track, but if you do have any further issues please do not hesitate to get back in contact with us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding and I will now pass on your comments to the dermatology sister to share with her staff.

Regards Sue Mellor Head of Patient Engagement