"'re, ward c3 total knee replacement"

About: Chapel Allerton Hospital

I have been on ward c3, 3 times altogether and apart from the actual knee replacement 're the anaesthetic forgetting to prescribe pain relief after the spinal had worn off, (not what you want after knee surgery) but the nurses helped me through it and my consultant sorted it out first thing next morning. On the whole I have nothing but kind words and immense gratitude for all the staff.They not only do an excellent job but they do it with care, compassion and I was treat with dignity. Even the Doctors have a sense of humour which helped me so much. Thank you for the excellent care I received. Brilliant hospital.

Response from Leeds Teaching Hospitals

Dear Gail

Thank you for taking the time to write to us about your experience; your feedback, both positive and negative, is very helpful to us. I am very sorry to read that you were not given adequate pain relief following your operation, but extremely pleased that you are so full of praise for our staff members in this department. I will pass your feedback on to management there so that they can share it with staff and improvements can be made where necessary.

Kindest regards