"Excellent service and facilities"

About: Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

(as a parent/guardian),

I had the pleasure of visiting the eye clinic with my 2 grandchildren who are 6 and 2. on arrival I was shocked to find out that parking was free which in my experience of health care centres and hospitals I have found very expensive. l, so absolutely fantastic!

We then went to reception where we was greeted with a perfectly fine member of staff who had my grandaughters file already waiting and told to wait in the play area. Well! I've never seem so much equipment on offer for the children to play with! It was extremely clean, well equipped and very relaxing. another bonus was the situation of the toilet for my grandson (whose being potty trained) right next to the waiting area. He loved it immensely and I'm sure would have been happy to stay there all day.

Well done Boston house.

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind comments following your attendance to the Eye Clinic at Boston House. I will ensure that these are passed on to the staff working in Opthalmology at Boston House. In respect of the free parking, this is under the remit of Bridgewater Community Healthcare Trust, I will pass your posting to them.