"My thanks to the doctor and staff in..."

About: Good Hope Hospital

I attanded Good Hope on 23rd and 28.09.2015, My thanks to the doctor and their staff who attended me, from the moment I arrived in the unit the staff were friendly and efficient. I suffer with agoraphobia and the proffesionalism of all the staff made my my day less frightenning. Thanks to them all for the life style improvement they have given me.

Questoion 4 below, which dept.........colonoscopy

Dear Lesley Preston

Thank you for your feedback following your visits to Good Hope Hospital. I am so pleased to learn that you found all of the staff were friendly and efficient and that your experience was positive.

I will ensure that your comments are forwarded to Sister Tallon Ward Manager for Endoscopy and to Beverley Baker Matron who will be thrilled to communicate your feedback to the Endoscopy team who I know work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you again for your providing your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

Response from Good Hope Hospital

Dear Lesley Preston

Marie Helebert