"Gallblader surgery"

I came in to hospital yesterday very worried as I had not had an operation before. I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff a Rowley Hall especial the surgeon and their aneasthetist who were so kind and reassuring taking time to explain everything. After my surgery I was taken in a lovely room shared with one more lady and the nursing staff were excellent, despite been really busy nothing was to much trouble.

From the start to finish the receptionists, pre-op nursing staff even the kitchen staff were wonderful. I would like to say a huge thank you to a particular member of staff for sorting out a little problem for me and spending the time to reasure me that things would be fine.

I would recommend Rowley Hall Hospital in a heartbeat.

Thank you all once again.

Kathleen Walker.

Response from Rowley Hall Hospital

Dear Mrs Walker

Thank you very very much for your kind and positive feedback and your recommendation.

We do our best to take great care of the patients who choose to receive their care and treatment and Rowley Hall Hospital and it means such a lot to all the staff when a patient says thank you. Nothing is ever too much trouble for any of our patients and I’m pleased you felt that this was the case.

I do hope you are well on the road to making a full recovery and getting on with the things you enjoy most.

Best wishes