"What an amazing birth centre team."

About: Honiton Hospital

I recently transferred to Honiton Birth Centre for some support with breast feeding after my son was born and we were struggling to get going. The team in Honiton couldn't have been more welcoming, supportive and positive. I am so grateful for their help in getting something so important to both me and my husband (and our baby!) patiently started off and sending me home so confident that we would succeed despite our slow start. I can't recommend the units facilities enough, but overall it's the team working there which make it. Thank you so very much...

Dear Mrs Rowlands

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback surrounding your recent experience with the team at the Honiton midwifery centre. I have shared your positive comments with the department manager, where I know they will be warmly received and shared with the staff involved with your care.

Many thanks again

Response from Peter Brain, Volunteer, Healthwatch Devon

Dear Lizzie Rowlands

The comments and responses on the web-site of Patient Opinion are shared with us at Healthwatch.

Thank you for your commentson this experience and we wish you all continuing happiness as a family. At Healthwatch we are building a picture of the provision of services in Devon and these comments should help the NHS and other providers develop and improve their services.

If you wish to discuss this or any health or social care issue with us in confidence, including seeking advice or information about services, please call 0800 520 0640, or email info@healthwatchdevon.co.uk or go on-line to www.healthwatchdevon.co.uk.

Yours sincerely

Peter Brain

Healthwatch Devon is the consumer champion for Health and Social Care in Devon.