"Unreliable appointments."

About: Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

A year ago I had an appointment with a doctor. I was kept waiting three hours past my appointed time. Six months ago I had another appointment with the same doctor. This time the delay was nearly two hours.

I had a third appointment today and after thirty minutes of delay was informed that the same doctor again had not arrived at the hospital but if I wanted to wait for an unspecified period I could see another doctor. I left the hospital at this point.

I travelled from Worcester, a round trip of fifty miles for this, which I consider to be totally unacceptable and clearly a regular problem.

Response from Gloucestershire Royal Hospital

Hello

Thank you very much for sharing this feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about the delays you have experienced and would like to look into this in more detail so we can investigate further. Would you be happy to get in touch with our patient liaison (PALS) team so they can find out more? You can call them on 0800 019 3282 (Free phone) or email pals.gloucestershirehospitals@glos.nhs.uk Thanks again The team at Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust