"Wonderful District Nursing Team"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Community nursing, Mansfield

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

I just wanted to say how wonderful the District Nursing Team from Rosewood were during my husbands illness. He passed away peacefully at home without the nurses I could not have kept him at home as he wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for them - he was so well treated. I will always miss him - but know everyone did their very best for him.

Response from Suzanne Jones, Head of Adult Services (Mansfield), Mansfield & Ashfield Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking time out to post about the care you received from Rosewood Integrated Care Team. I am glad that the team were happy to support you to care for him at home. It is always sad to hear of a passing but I am glad that he passed peacefully. I will ensure your kind message is fed back to the team.

Response from Lisa Mercer, Integrated Team Leader (West), Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

I am so sorry for the loss of your Husband. These positive comments are fantastic for the nurses to hear. Thank-you so much.