"Recents visits to East Surrey"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Accident and emergency

I have been to East Surrey twice now in the past week, one for an ultrasound for myself a booked appointment and today with my daughter A & E. I would like to say how well I have been treated on both occasions from cleaning staff all the way to Paedtricians, seen on both occasions very quickly and courteously and with respect and extremely helpfully. The hospital appeared clean and well modernised.

Dear Amigo

Having been here twice in the last week its good to read that you felt so well looked after on both occasions and by such a wide variety of staff.

It is also good to read that you found the hospital to be so clean As you will appreciate this involves a very large number of colleagues working day-in, day-out to make sure that the hospital both looks good as well as supporting good hygiene. We have also done a lot of work over the last four years to modernise a wide range of departments and wards so It's good to read that that is so apparent.

best wishes