About: Ilkeston Community Hospital

Right from the time I arrived I received nothing but friendliness. The nurse who took my blood pressure and spoke to me was wonderful as was the Dr Who could sense my nervousness. During the procedure was calmed by a nurse who was nothing short of superb. A credit to the hospital.

Response from Ilkeston Community Hospital

Thank You for passing on the lovely comments regarding our team in DTC, we really appreciate patients taking the time to tell us about their experiences. Its important to us that patients receive safe,high quality care and have an opporunity to give us feedback to help us improve, and meet all their needs. We aim to ensure that all patients feel reassurred and informed about the procedures they have done and are given as much information as they require to enable them to feel fully involved with their care and treatment plans. Our partnership with them is a unique relationship which we feel very priviliged to be part. Once again please pass on our thanks.

Clare Watson, Sister, Diagnostic and Treatment Centre, Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust