"Amazing maternity and natal care"

About: Rotherham Hospital / Maternity care

I was amazed with the treatment and level of service I received when I gave birth to my son. The staff were run off their feet but when they were with me I was not rushed, I was listened to and I was treated with care, patience and respect. Every member of staff was fantastic. My circumstances changed very quickly and they kept me updated at all times and ensured the safe delivery of my baby. We were both impeccably cared for. I honestly cannot say enough good things about the maternity ward and delivery suite and the care that we both received there.

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Hello my name is Kerry, thank you for your post on NHS Choices. We really appreciate your feedback on our Maternity Services and are pleased to hear that you felt that you were listened to and was treated with care, patience and respect throughout the birth of your son. Your kind comments will be passed onto the staff concerned. With best wishes.

Response from Rotherham Hospital