"Porchester Ward - Opinions on the trip to the Scarborough"

About: Forensic mental health / Low secure services

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Patients from Porchester Ward Recently went on a trip to Scarborough recently. Two patients wished to give their feedback via Patient Opinion.

"Ward trip to Scarborough with Rachel.. I had a super time, fresh air, visited the sea and lots of nice treats. Really looking forward to our next ward trip to Cadbury World".

" I attended Porchester ward trip to Scarborough this summer. I loved the drive down there and also the sea air. Lots of laughs and fish and chips, I also did some shopping for myself. It would be nice if we could get away for a couple of days"

Response from Sian Trainor, Acting Ward Manager Porchester Ward , The Wells Road Centre, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback on the ward trips, I am glad you enjoyed the trip to Scarborough as the staff did. The sea air and fish and chips sound pretty good to me.

As you have said the next trip is to Cadbury's World which I am sure you will enjoy just as much. We are currently in the process of planning the trip to follow on from this, if you have any ideas/requests for the venue of the next trip please let myself or Rachel Douglas know.

• Grekw7 thinks this response is helpful