"surgery to the skull for blood clot .."

About: Queen's Medical Centre

Our family thank you for the excellent care and attention given to our father whom had surgery on the 29th August...credit where credit due ..every member of the staff were excellent kind and understanding ...always on the go and working very hard ,while at the same time smiling and giving re-assurance to family members...the surgeons and their co workers were so kind and understanding explaining the procedure and displaying a great deal of empathy when explaining things...the cleanliness and food are of the highest standard and we were all in awe of the smooth operation of every single one of the staff..

there are not enough ways to say thank you each and every one ...the shop staff down stairs and the food places were reasonably priced and clean ..which helps to give a little out time for the visitors ...even people in Nottingham were so lovely .

So our grateful thanks one and all you are amazing and deserve to be recognised for your tireless commitment to your patients .

Massive respect

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us. It’s great to hear such positive feedback about your father’s care – covering everything from how kind the team were, to the quality of food and standards of cleanliness. If you'd like to get in touch and let me know what ward your father was on (you can email the hospital at nuhcommunications@nuh.nhs.uk), I will share your appreciation with my colleagues involved in his care.

My best wishes to you and your family,

Sarah Moppett

Clinical Lead, MSKN

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch with us.

My best wishes to you and your family,