"Could not fault this hospital!"

After a traumatic experience at Preston Hospital in March 2015, I was beginning to think my problem was never going to be solved! The staff at Euxton Hall were second to none, I could not fault anything! Right from my first consultation they made me feel welcome and believed that I did have a problem. The day of my op the nurses were so friendly and made sure I was comfortable throughout my whole stay. I would defiantly recommend this hospital. Considering taking out health insurance should I ever need to go into hospital again.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments, we really are grateful when patients take the time and trouble to comment on their experience. As a hospital we always strive to deliver the best care we can and welcome feedback from patients so that we can continue to develop and improve our services, as well as recognise where we are performing well. Feedback is always shared with the hospital teams and they will be delighted to receive yours. We wish you all the best with your recovery, and should you ever require any further medical care we hope to see you again at Euxton Hall Hospital.