"Further fantastic treatment from QA"

About: Queen Alexandra Hospital

I have attended QA hospital over the last couple years for a number of services both for myself and my children, each time the care and attention given have been excellent. My treatment today was no exception. Staff were not only approachable but exceptionally kind, knowledgable about my particular situation and acted with interest and concern over my case.

I was offered a biopsy the same day as my initial screening appointment and this was worked to fit in around breastfeeding my 3 month old baby. I cannot praise enough the nursing staff and doctors who were reassuring and informative during both the screening and biopsy procedures.

Response from Debra Johns, Patient Experience Officer, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Becky, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your positive feedback regarding your experiences within the Breast Services Unit, Queen Alexandra Hospital. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the Teams involved.

Should you ever need to share your views with us direct, good or bad, then please contact our PALS Team on PHT.PALS@porthosp.nhs.uk who will be happy to help and advise.

Kind regards.