"Treated as a nuisance"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Maternity

My niece is having to stay a few days with new baby and all the meat offered is Halal meat. Totally unacceptable.

Please don't say she could ask for something else, I feel your lucky to get any care in there, no help to try and get baby breast feeding.

When she couldn't walk due to epidural was over looked for breakfast even though she had told them, any requests and your treated as a nuisance.

Dear Durdlledpor

thank you for your feedback regarding your niece at Heartlands Hospital Maternity Unit, please accept my apologies for any delay in response to your concern.

Can I please ask you to contact me on 0121 424 0808 so that I may obtain some more information from you to enable me to look into your concerns in more detail?

It would be most appreciated and I do look forward to hearing from you at your convenience. Patient and family feedback is extremely important to us and I would like to reassure you that I will do what I can do resolve your concern.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Marie Helebert