"Exceptionally professional and caring"

About: Monklands District General Hospital / Dermatology

I recently attended the Phototherapy department at Monklands General Hospital. I had 3 appointments each week for several weeks.

At my initial consultation my treatment was explained in great detail prior to commencement. On each visit I was seen on or ahead of time regardless of how busy the department was. It would be fair to say that the department ran with the efficiency of a Swiss watch.

Wendy was exceptionally professional and obviously cared very much with the way the service operated.

Response from Eileen Clarke, Senior Nurse, Care of the Elderly, Monklands Hospital

Dear david1

Many thanks for sending us your comments. The Phototherapy Department strives to deliver safe, effective and person centred care and I am delighted that you were pleased with our service. It is encouraging that you received a good explanation of your treatment plan and that you were seen on time. I will pass on your comments to Wendy and the team who will be delighted that you took time to post your views on Patient Opinion.

• david 1 thinks this response is helpful