"Can't fault anything!"

About: Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

In the last 9 months I've had 2 total knee replacement operation`s.

I cannot fault the treatment I received on the build up to the operation, the in hospital care and the post operation treatment.

The staff were amazing, from the cleaners, the porters, X-Ray staff, nurses, and most especially the surgeon.

8 weeks after my operation, my quality of life has returned to absolutely normal. Yesterday I went shopping. I did not park as near to the single shop I needed to visit, but parked at the further end of the car park, visited several shops, forgot the time and ended up paying considerably more parking charges than the usual minimum cost that I am used to. Believe it or not, I was thrilled to pay the higher cost as this meant I was still shopping, comfortably, pain free for a lot longer than I have for years!

Patients that suffer from osteoarthritis will recognize the significance of this!

Response from Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent experience at The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. It is always encouraging to hear of positive experiences patients have had here. We aim to provide high quality services for all our patients.

Once again, many thanks.