"Colonoscopy unit"

About: Wishaw General Hospital / Endoscopy

From the minute I arrived into the endoscopy unit, to the minute I was discharged, I was treated with the utmost respect and dignity. The staff were very professional and knowledgible and quickly put me at ease throughout my stay. They were also very caring and friendly and are a credit to the Ward Manager Karen Mclelland. I was also very impressed with the cleanliness and layout of the unit and the atmosphere which was very relaxing. A stressful situation but a relaxing experience. A big thank you to all the staff.

Response from Maureen Dobbin, Senior Nurse, Surgical & Critical Care, Wishaw General Hospital

Dear Aimeelou,

Thankyou very much for taking the time to provide us with positive feedback. I am delighted that you had such a positive experience. It is very important that patients are treated with dignity and respect whilst in hospital and that they are put at ease during what can be a very stressful situation.

I will be delighted to feedback to Sr McLelland and her team, as it is always rewarding for the staff when they are recognised and thanked for their dedication and commitment.

Thankyou once again,