"Consultant told me I'd been misinformed in the past"

About: Colchester General Hospital / Gastroenterology

This was my 1st apps after waiting for more than 18weeks

Well I feel I have had a wasted journey

The consultant I was seen by informed me I have been misinformed in the past and I do not have anything wrong and anything I think I might have been told I have will only be true if he has diagnosed this! ! ! ! After suffering for many years with an ongoing health issue that has previously been diagnosed twice beforehand.

And controlled by medication since 2005 now isn't really there! ! I just think it's there as all the things the other people I've since haven't known really what they were doing! ! ! If I feel I would like the tests to check I could have them but as they were normal I think about 3+years ago it is really unnecessary.

So needless to say I was quite shocked at this point. So as apparently by the look on my face maybe I would like to see somebody else instead! Yes actually I think I would I think that would seem to be a lot safer option for my me and my health. I took a family member with me which I'm so glad I did so they witnessed it too!

So do now have to wait another 18+weeks to be seen?

I have not put a lot of the bad things that were said on here as I would rather tell somebody instead!

Response from Colchester General Hospital

I am sorry to read your comments.

If you need to discuss this further please do contact me.

Tammy Diles Head of Patient Experience 07785588620