"Treatment for emotional trauma"

About: Gartnavel Royal Hospital / General Psychiatry

I was first referred to the Community Mental Health team

I was referred due to a traumatic event

I have had other traumatic events since and there were previous

I am continually being asked to relive those events by providing previously known information.

I have to deal with the trauma again, which leads to trauma that has to be dealt with.

This further trauma is caused by somebody else's processes, and not mine

The wider implications of trauma are known not only to them.

They do not recognise that the process causes trauma to someone needing help for TRAUMA specifically but perhaps to everbody for any illness.

This is within the NHS

Dear Mr Context,

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having such a difficult time and I know that sharing your experience here may also have been hard for you so thank you for getting in touch.

I've already replied to your other post about the complaints procedure, and so hope to be able to help in some way with that. It would be good to know if the issues you shared here are also the ones in your complaint. If so, the process you are already involved in is the best way to get a more personalised and detailed response to the concerns you raise, although I know that this has been a mixed experience for you. You will already have my contact details (my email address is lorna.gray@ggc.scot.nhs.uk) I hope that I hear from you soon to look into this a bit more for you.

Kind Regards,