"Minor injuries unit excellent service"

About: The Royal Victoria Infirmary

I attended the Minor Injuries on Sunday morning with my mother who had a wrist injury following a fall. She was looked after with sensitivity and care both in Minor Injuries and then in the x-ray department. In less than an hour we were on our way home having been reassured that no further treatment was needed. We were told that she would be phoned following a radiology review of her x-ray images the next morning. As promised my mother was phoned the next morning and given a clear explanation of the x-ray review. Thank you to the Minor Injuries Clinic and x-ray department for providing such a high quality and fast service.

Response from The Royal Victoria Infirmary

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive feedback regarding the care and treatment provided to your mother while attending the Minor Injuries Unit, and the x-ray Department, at the RVI. We are very pleased that you found the timeliness of your care and the communication of your x-ray results to be at a high standard.

We will ensure that your comments are shared with the staff in both departments and hope your mother is recovering from her injury.