"A few issues with the day centre"
About: Castleview Day Care Castleview Day Care Ardrossan KA22 8ET
Posted by view2 (as ),
• I like coming to the day centre. The staff are good (3 permanent staff), they are all good fun. Alan has a song for everything.
• The things you do are interesting, making poppies and other craft things although I would like to do this more often
• I like the trips to Centre Stage, you meet a lot of people there, it’s a good atmosphere and I enjoy the music and singing
• There are not enough staff. Staff members have left and haven’t been replaced. Because of this there is not enough variety with activities. There is a plan that the manager’s post will be shared between two or three people. I don’t think this is a good idea as there will be no continuity, I think one person should do this job
• Transport is also a problem. I don’t arrive at the centre until 11. 20, I have my tea and toast and then lunch at 12. The centre is busier so they have to pick up more people in different areas. The drivers aren’t paid for extra hours so now we go on less trips