"Calming , welcoming environment"

About: Bassetlaw / Contraception & sexual health

I recently visited cash at ryton street Worksop to have my Mirena Coil taken out.

On walking into the centre I was warmly welcomed by the team at reception.

It was shorly after that the nurse with a blonde bob came to collect me from the waiting room. I suffer from anxiety and after a previous bad experience at another centre I was very on edge however the nurse was very calming and made me feel like I was in safe hands.

During the procedure she kept conversation and distracted me I was even unaware that whilst talking to me she had already taken the coil out! ! ! !

After the procedure had taken place she was excellent and very helpful.

I would like to thank the nurse so much for making me feel so calm and reassuring me that everything would be ok. 100% excellent service from cash at ryton street Worksop! ! ! ! ! !

Response from jo ranjaya, Head of Service for Bassetlaw West, Bassetlaw West, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your experience at the Ryton Street, CaSH clinic.

I am pleased to hear that from start to finish your visit was a positive one and that our nurse made you feel comfortable and ease during a very personal procedure.

I will ensure your feedback is passed onto the team and the staff member in question.

Kind Regards