"Can't thank everyone enough!"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / Accident and emergency

Was took into Lincoln a+e as an emergency.

From the first paramedic, to the ambulance crew to the a+e staff and finally the ward staff I couldn't have wished for better staff and care, everyone was so friendly and did everything they could to put me at ease. They explained all the time what they were doing and why and never rushed or made you feel a burden, nothing was to much trouble for them. The excellent care continued once I was admitted to a ward, can't thank everyone enough!

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Maz12,

The A&E team are always pleased to read such lovely comments on Patient Opinion and I would like to thank you for taking the time to post them. Please be assured I will share them with the team.

If you are able to let me know which ward you were admitted to I will be able to pass on your thanks to the relevant team.

Regards,
Karen Hansord - A&E Sister

Update posted by Maz12 (the patient)

Hi Karen, I was admitted for a brief time to the medical assessment unit, I was discharged about 10.30pm that night.

Response from Chris Sharman, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thanks Maz12,

I'll make sure this information is passed on to both Karen and the team on the MAU.

Best regards,