"Accident and Emergency, cdu and b11"

About: Rotherham Hospital

After 5 weeks of pv bleeding I became extremely unwell and visited Accident and Emergency and after numerous visits to my GP they were the ones that listened.

I can honestly say that if it was for all the staff on those three wards that day I wouldn't have been here today as I was suffering from an eptopic pregnancy which had ruptured my fallopian tube and I was miscarring internal another 24 hours and I wouldn't have been here.

They treated me with the up most respect and dignity and the emotional support I was given even from the theatre staff was amazing.

Thank you for making it possible for me to see my daughter grow up and become who she is

Response from Kerry Hollingworth, Corporate Affairs Officer, The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust

Hello my name is Kerry, thank you for your post on NHS Choices. We really appreciate patient feedback and are pleased to hear that you were happy with the care received from the Accident and Emergency, Theatres, CDU and B11 wards and departments and that you feel you were treated with the up most respect and dignity during a difficult time. I will ensure your feedback and thanks are passed on to the staff concerned. With best wishes.