"Outstanding care before and after surgery on..."

About: Royal Derby Hospital

Can't thank all the staff at The Royal Derby enough they looked after me so well had a few complications after surgery with how long it took morphine to get out of my system and my blood pressure dropping really low but the staff were brilliant they kept me comfortable and happy wouldn't visit another hospital. The quality of care the staff provide is outstanding and would like to thank them for making my stay a good one and not scared of staying in hospital again.

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Dear Ms Thornham – Harri

Sincere thanks for your extremely kind comments posted recently on the NHS Choices website regarding your recent treatment within the Ear Nose and Throat Department and Ward 307 at the Royal Derby Hospital.

Our staff try hard to provide a high standard of care to all our patients and receiving such positive feedback is always appreciated.

I will certainly ensure that your comments are shared with all the relevant staff and particularly, those personally mentioned. Many thanks, once again, for taking the time to provide us with this important information and may we take this opportunity to wish you very best wishes for the future. Kindest regards from the Patient Experience Team for Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust