"Stay Clear of Gynae department..."

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Not a lot really changes with the Gynae department at this hospital, still the same rude uncaring complacent people working the department as 5 years ago. My recent stay and treatment just confirms despite complaints and being told they would improves nothing has. I am adamant that I would never use this hospital department again even if it was a matter of life or death. From the care assistants to the nursing staff, to the consultants they all lack the ability to work as they should. Maybe they should look at the 6c's and take onboard what it's about.

Stay clear.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I was concerned to hear of your experience and would welcome the opportunity to discuss further.

If you are happy to do so, can I ask you to please contact me on 01772 522793.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

THank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We were concerned to read your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised in more detail. If you would be happy to do so, can we ask you to please contact our Head of Patient Experience and Customer Care on 01772 522793.