"Breast Cancer Care"

About: Kettering General Hospital

I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer two years ago. Since then I have had a lumpectomy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, a breast reduction a nipple reconstruction and am awaiting a nipple tattoo. Apart from the news being devastating I can honestly say I have remained upbeat about the whole episode. This is due to the amazing care and consideration I have experienced from everybody involved in my treatment. My consultant is fantastic and cares what your outcome is like. At every stage I have had clear information and have always been made to repeat back what I have understood.

I have nothing but praise for all the departments I have come into contact with - so if you are diagnosed rest assured you are in good hands.

Response from Kettering General Hospital

It is wonderful to hear how positive your experience of our Breast Service has been. Although your diagnosis has been undoubtedly difficult for you, it is admirable that you have remained upbeat about the whole episode. I will share your feedback with the team who I know will be very pleased to receive it.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Jo Milton