"HAving already called PALS three times Nothing yet"

About: National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

I rang the PALS number and yet again they had no clue, first I was told the doctor who was looking at my so called care no longer works there, then I get a call saying the doctor will be there till end of August.

I am still waiting for the Formal complaint forms, I have not heard who should be taking the responsibility of my care and still waiting for treatment. I get black outs and fell down some stairs, they are responsible for this and I will highlight it,in a report that I am compling . Most usless Hospital and staff ever. They will send me another standard email saying sorry you are unhappy with our service call the PAls number. round 4/

Response from National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery, Queen Square

I am sorry to hear that you feel that your concerns relating to your > care at the NHNN have not been fully addressed.

We can confirm that > your query has been escalated by the PALS team to the consultant in > charge of your care.

You will be contacted again once further > information has been received from the consultant in charge of your > Care.

> > For more information, please contact our PALS department directly on > 020 3448 3237.' >