"Eye Treatment Centre"

About: Addenbrooke's Hospital

What can I say about the team at the ETC at Addie's?

They are simply brilliant. I saw two orthoptsists, they were extremely professional, respectful, friendly and understanding. More importantly; they listen.

Moving onto the Cons. Ophth.

I've seen this consultant a few times and I can't really put into words just how much I respect them, and value their help and opinions (even though I also have my own opinions too!)

This consultant listens and understands 'the person' as well as the problem. Their humility is beyond anything I've encountered anywhere in any walk of life and I would travel to Australia to see them if I were you, reading this review! Trust this doctor, and team.

Thank you for such high levels of care.

Martin

Response from Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you were with the care you have recently received at the Eye Treatment Centre. It is very good to learn that our staff are providing an excellent and kind service. I will make sure the team receive your comments as they will be much appreciated.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service

Response from Addenbrooke's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how pleased you are with the Eye Treatment Centre.

It is very good to learn that our staff are providing such a professional and kind service.

Patient Advice and Liaison Service