"Excellent emergency care for father"

About: Heartlands Hospital / Accident and emergency West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

Excellent response from West Midlands Ambulance after calling in for collapse of my father. Utmost care from the heathcare team. Well done.

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Dear Sam1985

Firstly, I hope that your father is making a good recovery, and I thank you for your feedback.

Where possible we like to share patient feedback with our staff, if you would like us to share your comments with the attending ambulance crew I would be grateful if you would consider contacting the Patient Experience Team at email pals@wmas.nhs.uk or telephone number 01384 246366.

kindest regards

Dear Sam1985

thank you for your feedback about the medical care provided to your father when he was unwell last month.

I do hope that he is now recovering well and I will share your comments with the Emergency Department Team.

I hope this is acceptable and once again thank you for taking the time to provide your comments, patient and family feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert