"marvelous service from the physiotherapist and assistance practitioner"

About: Nottingham West / Primary care rehab & falls service

I’ve had a marvelous service from the physiotherapist and assistance practitioner. I don’t think I would’ve got so far forward without their help in strengthening my leg following a hip replacement. John Rowe couldn’t be any nicer.

The leg exercises I was given really helped. It’s only been three months but I’m doing well, and I’ve now been left to my own devices.

Jessica came and helped set up equipment around the house. She even helped me get on the bus – I was scared because it wasn’t long since my hip replacement, but it was fine.

They also talked me through using the commode, and told me how to get up properly.

They’ve been such a help!

Response from Dawne Fitzsimmons, Team Leader - Community Therapy, Nottingham West Locality, County Health Partnerships

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback regarding the service you were provided by members of my team. They will value your response which reflects the professional client  centred care the service prides itself upon. Your comments have been sent on to Jessica and John who I know will take pride in their contribution to your recovery. Once again thank you for this valuable feedback of the service

Dawne Fitzsimmons