"Recent eye surgery"

About: Dewsbury & District Hospital / Ophthalmology

I recenty had surgery on my left eye and I would just like to say ThankYou for the treatment I recieved. All the staff were wonderful, friendly and really put patients at ease. Less than a week since I had my surgery and my eye looks amazing. Thanks again to Miss Atherley and the theartre staff.

Response from Paul Jepson, Patient Liaison Manager, Mid Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Loobie

Thank you very much indeed for your feeback. We really appreciate your kind comments and are pleased that you are happy with the care you received.

Update posted by Loobie (the patient)

Too many people are quick to complain and not enough recognise or mention a good experience.

Dear Loobie

We welcome all forms of feedback, good and less so, as this helps us to improve the services we provide for our patients. It is extremely gratifying, however, when we are priveleged to receive comments such as yours.

Thanks again.

Response from Dewsbury & District Hospital

Thank you so much these lovely comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to post.