"I was rushed in with server pain in my stomach"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I am disgusted in the service I had from an nhs pilgrim hospital in Boston I got rushed in Monday night at 3.30 doubled over in pain I have seen 12 different people and they still don't no what is wrong with me and I'm still here 24 hours later and all there doing is pumping me full of morpheme how disgusting is this my family have not slept for nearly 48 hours and the ambulance service and the 101 service well that was just terrible even with how bad this was for me they say it was not life threatening enough to send an ambulance so ring 101 and they said to ring an ambulance it took us over 1 hour to get some one to come out. Some one needs to pull there finger out and get this sorted out quick

Response from Chris Sharman, Patient Experience Support Officer, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous,

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and would like to work with you to resolve your problems.

I have spoken to the matron today and he has asked if you can contact our PALS team directly on 01205 446243. They will be able to take your details as a matter of urgency so that we can identify you.

Alternatively, if you are still in our care at Pilgrim Hospital, please can you share this message with a member of the ward staff, who will pass your details on.

Chris Sharman