"The staff were absolutely fantastic"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Care of older people

As usual all the staff in room in ward 4D were absolutely fantastic. As I’ve been in this hyper acute stroke ward before I knew a few faces but everyone domestics, nurses, doctors were very nice, courteous and attentive to my needs throughout my stay.

Dear Energy285

It is heartwarming to hear this what wonderful sentiments. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know. I will be very happy passing this on to the team and I am sure it will be very much appreciated. I hope you are fighting fit now.

Best wishes,

Eunice

Response from Claire Copeland, Consultant - Stroke Physician and Geriatrician, Care of the Elderly, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear Energy285, I'm so glad that you had a positive experience in the ward at a time that must have been stressful for you! I hope you are doing better now. I'll pass on your kind words to the rest of the team. Best wishes, Claire Copeland