"Physiotherapy Department"

About: Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

I would like to thank the physiotherapist in the Physiotherapy Department. I am a senior with some of the problems that come with being a certain age. After an accident a consultant at the Clem recommended that I have some Physiotherapy and I was fortunate enough to meet the physiotherapist. I love doing D.I.Y work e.g. painting gardening etc. it is a hobby and when I first met the physiotherapist I was in a great deal of pain and the future was looking a bit gloomy. With their guidance and assessment they gave me a program that has brought me back to the fitness I had prior to the accident and a knee operation. I am enjoying my hobbies and mostly pain free. I cannot thank them enough not only do they take into consideration ones age but gives a program that can easily be followed and at the same time when we meet up which is now every six months for a review we can have a laugh and I have learned so much from them. Thank you again to the physiotherapist . and I hope to see you again for a review in October I cannot thank you enough. . .

Response from Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We have forwarded your kind comments to the hospital and to the physiotherapy department, who are delighted to read your kind words. Thank you.