"Ent appointment"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

My gp referred me to ent in May 2015 I got an appointment for mid June to have a scan as I lost hearing in one ear, I went for scan and was told I would receive an apipointment with in 2 weeks and 5 weeks later an appointment came for September , I've called to change appointment and now have to wait till November and hat a waste of time and money, I will just keep going back to gp as I'm still have infections every month,

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about our service. We are sorry to hear that you have had trouble getting an appointment that suits your needs.

Our ENT service is an extremely busy one and receives a large number of referrals for patients but we always do our best to offer patients the first available appointment.

Our Assistant Directorate Manager for this specialty would be happy to speak to you so we can try to arrange a more convenient appointment date for you. Please contact her via email karon.finlow@dgh.nhs.uk or by telephone on 01384 456111 extension 2152.