"Cardiology and ICU provide excellent care"

About: Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

When my teenage son was going to be operated on in this hospital I was rather concerned having read some of the reviews. However, the care and thoughtfulness of the staff was fantastic. In cardiology the staff who did the pre op assessment were professional and took their time to go through everything with my son, even showing him where his operation would take place. On the day, all the staff were professional and kind. On the ward, my only criticism is that the nurse should have measured my son for the right size surgical socks, but as soon as I asked for a different size, it was provided. Cardiology and ICU were faultless. Two staff noteworthy for praise were in cardiology and in ITUNES who recognised how worried my son was and really went the extra mile to help him cope with everything. We would like to say a big thank you to everyone who looked after us.

Response from Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are really pleased that your son had a comfortable stay with us. We've passed on your kind comments to the team at the hospital.