"Plastic surgery ward 4"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I arrived on ward 3 on the morning of my surgery, from the moment of arrival I was treated extremely well by all staff. After my surgery I was moved to ward 4 where the care and compassion shown to myself and all other patients was outstanding. All staff work so incredible hard on the ward, I would like to thank everyone on ward 4, the surgeons and doctors for the great care received.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Being caring and compassionate is central to the Trust's values and it was incredibly pleasing to hear that was reflected in the care you received and that it contributed to you having such a positive experience. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the teams on Ward 3 and Ward 4.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your experience. Being caring and compassionate is at the centre of the Trust's values and it is extremely pleasing to hear that this was reflected in the care you received and that it resulted in you having such a positive experience. Please be assured that your kind feedback has been shared with the teams in both areas.