"Very rude member of staff in the canteen!"

About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Tried to charge me for 4 adult portions of dinner, despite me requesting 3 of them to be children's meals. Apparently I had to 'pay for what was on the plate' and the portions I had been served by another member of staff were too big to be considered child portions. After I complained that that had not been my error, and I had actually questioned the size, double checking that it was definitely a child's meal, the member of staff in question virtually told me off, and begrudgingly 'let me off' paying for my own adult meal. How unbelievably rude!!! Such a shame as the meals were delicious!

Response from Hinchingbrooke Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience in our Garden Restaurant.

We are very sorry to hear about the issues you encountered and the matter has been raised with our Catering Team to ensure that it does not happen again.

As a result of your feedback - we're pleased to say that we have reviewed our pricing structure and now offer a free child's meal (under 12s) with every adult meal purchased.